Monday, December 10, 2007

Not much

is going on. Except for the fact that I have been walking like a normal person for about 2 weeks now. My heel has healed. It is funny, because now that I can walk again I have already forgotten what a pain is was to be on crutches. HA!!!
Things have been real good. I have training again and enjoying the long rides for the most part, except that it seems a lot hillier now than I remember...

I went to a cross race yesterday and ran into some friends. I like richs choice of knee warmers..



Andy got some new wheels, which helped him fly to a second place finish in the North Carolina Cup Finale. He ended up 2nd in the series and he WON the TN Mud Sweat and Gears series...Congrats to him.


This is what Andy and his wife brought to the cross race for just the two of them...


Oh yeah, I was wrong about the temp today... it was 78.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

must be nice...it's 30 here, and raining and snowing at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sending you a CARE package full of snow, sleet, and rain with a free 32 degree temp for your enjoyment. So you better put on that bear skin coat!

Go Bucks!

Todd

Ian Stanford said...

78? Wow, I think my coffee made it up to 78 today. It is a cool, why-am-I-here 24 degrees, for a high, here today. 78.....ah, sounds so.....warm. But, the word "Minnesota" just sounds brutally cold.

Anonymous said...

Good to read that you are up and around again big guy.

eat steak and get big muscles again.

-Gavic

Maureen said...

$RICH$ money--at least his arm warmers and knee warmers matched each other!