Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm BAACK

So thanksgiving was amazing as usual. I hitched a ride up to mi with uh so it was super cool not to have to drive alone. It was a great trip as we had a stop in columbus and then a turkey sandwich lunch stop the next day. We were preparing our palates by eating turkey before thanksgiving...last minute training, I guess.
Grand Rapids was really cool as I got to do a bunch of riding in 30 degree weather, that is always super enjoyable especially when you are used to riding in the 60s one day and the next day it is 30. BRRRR.
The highlight of my trip was finding out that my cousins husbands brother is Marie Osmonds dancing partner on "dancing with the stars"!!!! I could always feel that I was famous somehow, I just didn't know how, but this explained everything and I am sleeping better now.
I flew back home on tuesday and I think I might be getting old. Do you think it is a sign that you are old when you get super annoyed with the teenager sitting next to you on the airplane who played drums on his legs and tapped his foot the ENTIRE flight. I was aggravated for some reason. Also, I don't think you should be able to be a flight attnedant if you butt is so big that it bumps into people everytime you walk down the aisle. I guess I am getting old and cranky these days.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Dude, you need some more excitement in your life.

Cara said...

i miss you...

Anonymous said...

you are just cranky because you miss me :-)

-UH-liza

rich said...

you and your healthy relationships...

bahh

bitchesabouteverything said...

yes this is sign. soon you will be annoyed with anyone in thier twenties. that will be the true sign that the best days are OVER