Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back at it...

Happy belated New Years to all. Sorry for the lack of updates, as I have been up north in MI where it snowed every single day. It was beautiful and cold. I managed to do some biking and some cross country skiing, but the highlight was definately the snow tubing at the ski resort. They tow you up and let you sled down. It is actually quite scary and borderline dangerous, but a ton of fun!!! It is nice to be back in Winston-Salem as I rode for 5 1/2 hours today in 65 degree weather. Can't complain about that at all. I am excited to have the entire month just to train and not have to work.


Since I am getting older, I finally talked my family into letting me pick out my own christmas presents. Here was my first present...Gotta have the love for Dale Jr.







My second gift was this lamp. This lamp is amazing and beautiful and it just gives me goosebumps. I love it so much I can't even begin to tell you....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

git-r-dun

Anonymous said...

does that mean you don't want you health insurance any more????

you kinda of need to work to get that

Anonymous said...

happy new year markie...i'm training too! went on a 5 1/2 minute ride to get a coffee tonight-it was 70 in columbus--bring it on!
love nato