Wednesday, January 30, 2008

lame blog

I know the lack of updates have been rampant and I would like to say that I have been busy, truth is I am just too lazy or tired to post things when I get home. I know my life doesn't seem busy, but riding over 20 hours a week and working close to 30 does add up, despite what people think. The nice thing is that I don't need to worry about working out when I get home...
I have been up to a couple of shenaningans which include hiking in bear country, having a birthday party for phatty, and some more hiking...



This is Jim wearing his "special" shirt for his birthday dinner...with the ladies.
Uh and I hiked up to the top of hanging rock which is not an easy hike...my heel held up just fine.


I like to look back on my blog and see where I was a year ago. This is what I looked like one year ago...



Monday is the first day of training camp with my new team which was the AEG/Jet Network team last year. I am not sure what the official title is this year but I am super excited to race with them and spend the summer as a pro bike racer. I wish I still had this mohawk so I could roll in there looking like a sociopath. I hope to be able to do some posting next week during the camp. Should be a ton of fun...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

whoa. I think I like your hair better just buzzed than with that crazy mohawk....