Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FOR REAL THIS TIME.

So....... Aliza and I are engaged!!!! For REAL this time, no joking around. I pulled out all the stops and gave her a really good sales pitch and she said YES!!!!! HA!! So we are super excited about everything now I am finding out that planning for a wedding begins IMMEDIATELY upon being engaged.

In cycling news, I have been training my behind off trying to get some endurance going for Philly week, all these criteriums are fun and fast but they don't really prep you for a 150 mile circuit race. I have been hanging out in Asheville for the last week training in the mountains. Last saturday I did a long ride, long enough to go through the entire box of these and still bonk to the point where I was tearing up when I walked through the door, don't know whether I was crying from joy of being home or from artificial raspberry overdose...Either way it was weird and embarrasing...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we get a photo of the raspberry Zinger but no photo of the RING???? Congratulations to both!
Love, Aunt Kate

phkmn2000 said...

Congratulations, Mark!

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

If you're yanking my chain AGAIN I'm gonna stick a crutch up your ass, using my surgically reattached thumb.

If you're not, then I am super happy for the two of you- sincerely.

Anonymous said...

dude post some pics of the ring

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you Markie! . . . love ya, Bernie

Marco Aledia said...

congrats to both of you! your part of the cool crowd now heckles!!

rich said...

blah, i talked to u today and you dont even mention it. thats whay cooler than bike race talk

sheesh

milo said...

awesome that you combined zingers and the announcement of your wedding

Danielle said...

Awesome! Congrats!!!

E-rich said...

Excellente. And to think I was there when she came in the shop looking for shoes to wear to spin class...

lizrides said...

congrats!!!