Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hard at work at the bike shop

My job is so stressful...


I have been home from the Joe Martin Stage race for a week now and I am just recovering from the drive home. We raced until 4pm and then I drove Carlos back to Athens GA and then drove myself home to Winston...a meer 18 hour drive. I did it straight and proceded to feel cracked out for a week. I must be getting old.
Joe Martin went well, the only way to make up time is in the the TT which is uphill, so the race is practically over after the first stage. It is a wonderful race and AK is really beautiful.

I am home and have been home doing some last minute training for Philly week coming up the first week of June. I am so excited to be able to do these races as they are "Pro" only. I have always dreamed of doing these and now it is really cool to be able to.

Not much else is going on, I am going to asheville for memorial day with UH, who just graduated!!! congrats to her and all her PA friends... I am super excited to just hang out and train in the mountains for the weekend.

Have a good and safe holiday weekend.

5 comments:

Rowbear said...

there are some hipster kids in my town that would kill for that bike. It's kinda sweet.

Cara said...

is that your new TT rig? sweet...

Anonymous said...

So you are not coming to Michigan this weekend as you previously indicated? Good to know. Now.

mattanddasia said...

All the best in Philly....that is awesome you are doing those races....best of luck.

matt

keith said...

The person that fit you for that bike. Needs to retake the bike fit 101 class again.