Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I know

I know I haven't been posting lately and this is quickly turning into one of those blogs that exist for a short time and then peter out. Anyhoo the reason I haven't been posting is because I have been having too much fun not dealing with the internet. Mark Hendershot was in town and we were busy making fun of each other for about three weeks. It was a great visit and he stopped by a race on the way home and won by a 1/2 hour.

I am on my way up to the tour of shenandoah to drive a support car for two of my teamates for a couple days and then it is off to Athens Twilight which kicks off the USA Crit series which I am doing as well. 6 crits at $10,000 a piece. Should be fun. I put a 55 tooth chainring on to help me out.

Happy Birthday to my bro Rich. He is now officially a master...well kind of--his is the big 30. Congrats.

Hopefully I can start posting on a regular basis, I just haven't had a chance to get to my wonderful library lately, but I should be able to get to it soon.
Enjoy the weather and daylight.

No comments: