Tuesday, September 18, 2007

wow what fun

Yeah that was Jim B's rear end in that last post, it sure is nice isn't it.
So not much is going on here in NC. The weather is nice to look at, and it probably would be nice riding weather.
I have been keeping busy by working at the bicycle shop. I just roll around in a wheelchair and talk to customers. It is kind of fun.
I have three more weeks of non weight bearing and then we will see how things are. My leg is already atrophied down to the bone. It is scray how fast that muscle has left.
Anyway everything is good, going to the symphony tonight. The WS symphony has tuesday night concerts which I thought was weird, but apparently they have been doing them for ever.
Happy BDAY to my DAD. It was yesterday and he isn't as old as I thought, so that is good.

2 comments:

b.rowdy said...

You should get a rascal scooter.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Hekman. Mine is Sept. 17th.

Chad