Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I have nothing

I have nothing to say about anything at all. I am home in NC and have been spending my days watching tv. That is it. Nothing more nothing less. I did weigh in this week and took a "before" picture so I document what a mess I will become in these next weeks. Should be entertaining at least.
All joking aside I am well, just bored and my right leg hurts more than my left one because of all the hopping up and down on it.
My mom wants me to clean up my language on here, so I don't think i swore too damn much this time.
Check out this turd-cutter. Guess who it is correctly and I will mail you some of my vicodin as a prize.



This what downers looked like for our race...

I used to love racing in the rain...

9 comments:

butt looker said...

thats marcos ass without the leg warmers

Maureen said...

I was also going to guess Marco, but if I'm right I don't want any of your pills! Question--why were you taking pics of their butts anyways? was it some type of butt competition?
Hey sorry about your leg though, hope you're feeling better soon. That is definitely no fun to be hobbling around like that.

Caught Lookin said...

Phatty always wins the butt off...

Tingler said...

thats bad news for cycling bro. take the time off to catch up on Founders.

ass spelunker said...

that is definitely Pahtty's ass. That dude looks like he has two Christmas hams shoved down the back of his pants. But I am surprised that he was not identified by his sausage link finger... look at those thing they are ridiculous. I am also surprised to see that his legs are also not whiter than the white on the shorts.

Marco Aledia said...

You can do it put your ass into it! that is sooo not me...

enquiring hinds said...

so who's ass was it?

enquiring hinds said...

so who's ass was it?

Jason Schifo said...

I may need those Vicodin's to get over the fact that Mark Hekman is taking pics of dudes butts....
Seriously bro we would like to see pics of GIRLS butts....it will go far in rejuvinating your now damaged hetrosexual reputation. :)
Jas