Tuesday, March 25, 2008

catching up

Wow it has been a while since I posted, I guess I just haven't had much to say. I have just been working, training a ton, and thinking about practicing my bassoon. This past weekend I went to Asheville to train with Andy and $Rich$. It was sweet and a ton of fun.
On saturday we rode 130 miles in the mountains and it only took a measly 7 hours, it was epic for sure. At a gas station i was so hungry that I ate a corn dog, it was amazing for sure. Anyway it ended up being a bonk fest for us as the last 20 miles seemed to take FOREVER.
On sunday we celebrated easter by doing the Off Road Assault On Mount Mitchell course. It is a pretty epic mountain bike ride. I made the mistake of riding my singlespeed, which was way overgeared for that course. I walked a ton and had to stop and rest a number of times. The ride is awesome tho and it took around 6 hours, i really enjoyed watching Rich ride his mountain bike. I am smiling just thinking about it...
Check out this blog, i think it is HILARIOUS and I can't tell wether it is offensive or or not...

No comments: