Monday, August 18, 2008

Better than last year.

Better than last year.
This past weekend was the US Professional criterium championships in
Downers Grove IL. I have never done the pro race before and the
amateur race was where I broke my heel last year.
It was a surreal experience doing this race as I have watched it for
years and years and always dreamed of doing it.
The toshiba team consisted of frank, Yosvany, and myself. We were a
little outnumbered as many teams had as many as 9 guys. Frank and Yos
absolutely slayed themselves for me and I managed to get on the podium
for 3rd place!! It was awweeesome!!!
We are now driving back to MI for a few days before heading out to
Binghamton NY for a USA Crit race on Sunday.
I know the posts have been a bit sparce and I will try to be better
but don't count on it.

Sent from my iPod

2 comments:

lizrides said...

That's awesome Mark! Congrats!

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Awesome ride buddy. I am sincerely happy for you. It's been nice to see you ride so well this year. But you still owe me some beer. I'm sure of it.