Monday, August 25, 2008

home

I am home!!! I have been gone since the beginning of August and it feels really good to be back in North Cackalacky.
Chris Thater was good, I made the winning break but took the last corner way to fast and had to grab way to much brake and lost all my momentum and that was all she wrote. I ended up sixth.
I was on the road this road trip with Frank and Yosvany. We had a ton of fun and even mangaged to take a romantic roadtrip to Niagara Falls. They had never been there and they were really impressed at looking at water.

I am home this week and then going to South Carolina for the USPRO road race on sunday, then to Atlanta for 10k Classic, then I go to MI for the Priority Health Classic.
I love driving...

3 comments:

E-rich said...

Yo man, Jill and I will be in G'ville to watch the racing...arriving Friday night. Hope to see you there. We will be hollarin' for you.

Hendler Family said...

Yo!! What the HEK are you doing winning all these races? You think your fast or something?? You wanna a shot at the title? Bring it! Next time you are out through AZ mountains you and your boys have a place to stay with me. We have moved to Payson AZ. Scott and Danielle will be here for the 24 in Sept. jamsonhendler@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

http://crossbus.blogspot.com/