Sunday, March 08, 2009

whoops

So I ws showing off my mechanicing skills and this is what I ended up with. 6 stiches compliments of a star nut and rusty hammer.


Training camp concludes today and we leave tomorrow for California. I have never driven out to California before and I hear that it takes a little while to get there. I guess I will find out. We will be there for 3 weekends of racing and then we are driving home.
These last two days have been 80 degrees here which is quite the contrast to the 15 degrees it was three days ago. I'm not complaining.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayne say's, "Either wear gloves OR work on your aim"...ouchy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did that PA you live with do those nice even stitches!?!

Anonymous said...

hope that tetanus shot is up to date.

Landen said...

looks like the one i had on my hand from last year mark!

E-rich said...

Six interrupted stitches...I think we taught that PA how to do that. The question is, did you have any lidocaine around the house or just down some whiskey?

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaaa!

Cry baby.