Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow day at training camp

The Team Mountain Khaki training camp is going on right now here in Winston-Salem and everyone has been lucky to experience the absolute WORST weather I have ever experienced in NC. I am sure the guys from Southern California are loving it. Here is what we woke up to today:


I was lucky enough to have and know what one of these are. I rented it out to my neighbors after I noticed their puzzled looks when I was scraping my winshield off.


At least the precipitation is done so now we just have to deal with the cold.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for your $1.99Meijer snow scraper!

Anonymous said...

reminds you of ithaca...

Anonymous said...

why do you love watching The Bachelor so much?

K.K. (Caylin), Beauty (Becky), or the Beast (Jeremy) said...

For a change you have more snow than us.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should teach them the trick about using a credit card if they don't have a snow scraper!

Anonymous said...

Why do you watch Americas next top model so much?

Anonymous said...

You officially lost one subscriber to this blog.