Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I thought I was gonna be a hero.

I was outside yesterday and a lady walked by and asked if I had seen
an orange cat. Hers had gotten out and she was worried about it. I
hadn't seen it but she told me where she lived in case I did run into
it. So later I was walking burger around the block and I saw this
orange cat sitting under a car and it matched the description. So I
quickly took Burger home and went back to where the cat was; it wasn't
under the car anymore but it was in this frontyard. So I gently
approached this cat and i waa thinking how much of a hero i was going
to be for gettimg this ladys cat back. As I was bending over to pick
it up this guy opens his door and yells, "what are you doing to my
cat?!?!" Evidently it was the wrong cat.

Fortunately he had a sense of humor and after I explained to him why I
was trying to steal his cat he was okay with everything.
My life is so exciting now that I live in the city. I can't beleive I
just blogged about cats.


Sent from my iPod

3 comments:

Rowbear said...

I guess he thought you were going to molest his cat.

milo said...

did you write this for your 6th grade creative writing class?

Danielle said...

This past summer I saw a dog wondering around in our backyard, and dropped it off at the Vets office so that they could contact the owner. It turned out that it was the neighbors dog...I had basically kidnapped it:-)