Friday, February 20, 2009

Home improvement

So the reason I haven't updated in a while this time is because Aliza and I bought a house and moved. Couple that with training and her working full time, moving in a ford focus, and no internet; it makes for a busy time.
Our new house is in Winston-Salem and now we have internet so I'm back posting. We aren't totally settled yet but we are steadily working on it. I usually hate moving but this time it has been a ton of fun.
Alizas parents came down last night and so today we were all going to go to the new Ikea which opened in Charlotte, but upon brainstorming Wayne (alizas dad) and I decided to knock out a wall and put a bar/window from our dining room into the kitchen.
Here are the before pictures and who knows what it is going to look like after...I hope wayne does because I just learned how to use a drill last week...


As far as cycling goes, I picked up a SRM so now instead of posting i can just put up my power files. HA
Our team camp is in a week and it is in Winston, so I am really looking forward to that and then we leave for california right from camp so the season is here!! Yikes!!! I better go train.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes 3:49 am
Thats a bit late dont uou think
A pro athlete always needs his sleep

Anonymous said...

YO Playa . . . . . that's awesome you guys got a house. good luck with the construction . . . tear it up.

t-swain c-bus

lizrides said...

Congrats on the house! Do you feel like a real grownup now?