Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Off to the beach

Uh and I are off in a few hours to Hilton Head SC. Yes I know we aren't leaving until 9pm but my wonderful wife is taking a photography class and the first class was tonight. I didn't realize Hilton Head was an island until just last night. I'm wondering if I will be a candidate...
We are going there for a infectious disease conference. I am very excited for the conference as it will give me ample time to train. Hopefully I can get off the island by bicycle.
Things have been good for the week that I have been home. I did a landscaping project, caught up with some friends and did the Boone Roubaix which is a very cool bike race. You can read about it here.
Looking forward to Battenkill in a week and a half. Just going to make sure I bring an extra pair of shoes this year.

1 comment:

Erich said...

Mark - we just returned from the Battenkill Pro/Am weekend. The course was in great shape. Actually I think the dirt is in better shape than the pavement. We'll talk later...