Monday, April 26, 2010

Quick update

Quick update
I'm enroute to Albuquerque (that's hard to spell) right now. The tour
of Gila starts on Wednesday.
Athens was it's usually hectic and crazy race self. It was really dark
and really wet and I was too far back picking my nose when the winning
move went. Will tried super hard to get across but the gap was to big
so the whole team chased. And chased. And chased some more. It was to
no avail. In the final sprint bodies were flying everywhere and as
someone fell right in front of me, I decided to see what that felt
like and do it too. It didn't feel that sweet and now my swollen foot
continues to throb.
All in all Athens is always exciting and this year was no different.
Hopefully I'll be able to continue updating during the week but I
wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

1 comment:

Erich said...

my hope is up. crap.