Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey from Macon

So we are in macon ga right now and training camp is in full swing. Everyone has their new bikes built and has been all fit up. The new bikes are so beutiful, mine is the best bike i have ever had in my entire life, no exageration. They are SWEET.
We have been riding a bunch and I have some pictures, but I can't plug my camera into this computer, so maybe I can get some up soon.
The new team is awesome and we are having a great time. The riding here is beautiful and I will see if i can get some pictures up soon. We rode three hours this morning in the rain, good thing it was 65 out so it was quite managable. We are chillng for a few hours and then riding again this afternoon.
Good Times!!!

4 comments:

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Mind if I quote you in the catalog?

Thanks for the compliment on the bike. Glad you like it. Can't wait to see you win a few more races on it.

hecklejack said...

Go for it timmie--wish you were here. Everyone is super psyched about the bikes. They are totally off the hook!!

Anonymous said...

someone took a dump in van's parking spot yesterday

Eddie said...

Great to see you again Mark. You've got yourself a strong team there armed with some sweet rides. Let's get a beer in Athens when you are down ;)

Eddie O