Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pigs almost flew again...

but not quite.
Athens was good to Team Mountain Khakis this year. The team raced awesome and everyone contributed an insane amount. The race this year had more spectators than I ever have seen in my 5 previous times doing it and it was so much fun to race in that atmosphere. I was lucky enough to make the right moves and end up in the winning break. I was pretty tired toward the end and am super happy with 2nd. Here is a good right up about the race.
Life is good here in GA. We are staying in the woods outside athens in this little compound and it is sweet. We have learned to watch out for vines ripping the bikes off the roof rack though. The bikes are okay and I have an amazing picture of it to come.

2 comments:

E-rich said...

Great job, Mark! Jill and I were pulling hard for you to do well, and of course (with nuptials coming up) to be safe.

Anonymous said...

I like the cycling news article...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2009/apr09/athens09