Monday, April 06, 2009

I love the south...

but I will still be rooting for MSU tonight!
Here is my apology for not posting, I'm just copying it from every other post on this blog.
It is good to be home. The Cali trip was a great time and we did some really hard racing which is good for training and now we all feel much stronger and faster than when we got out there.
This past weekend we traveled to Rock Hill SC for a local race weekend. I have done these races many times in the past and have always enjoyed them. Here is the official race report from the official Mountain Khaki Website!!!!!!!!
The best part of the trip was when Logan and I were driving home at 80 mph on the freeway and we get pasted by this:
I'm now home for a few weeks before my next race which is the the Tour of Battenkill in Upstate NY.

GO SPARTANS!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many Spartans games have you been to?
How many UNC games have you been to?
enough with this MSU B.S.

Jodi Winterton said...

You probably won't find this as amusing as I do, but...

I've been reading your blog for a few months now. I watched the Pro, 1,2 Crit in Rock Hill this weeknd (I was in the Women's 1, 2, 3 field). And this morning I read your blog and I find out it was YOU off the front for a majority of the race.

Anyway, you guys dominated that race - it was really fun to watch. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Spartans suck! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Is she sippen a 40? See you at battenkill!

Go Bucks!

Anonymous said...

update your blog, ya loser!

Rowbear said...

You're velonews' featured rider of the day today. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

update your blog douche bag

Anonymous said...

if you win athens, do you think you will update your blog?

Anonymous said...

reason #2129 why your blog sucks: You never update it