Thursday, April 30, 2009

Technology

So i can post from my phone, but unfortunately they come up in reverse order, so I'm going to have to start typing backwards which is kind of difficult.
We are neck deep in Speedweek right now. We have done 4 races and have 3 to go. Tom won in Beaufort which was totally amazing and sweet and hardcore and just plain crazy and he is such a rockstar and I'm so happy I'm on his team, check it out here and he took the overall lead in the series.
Last night was Walterboro and was a super fast non-selective course which was difficult to get away on and difficult to sit in. I ended up 8th and Tom was 11th so we are still leading the series, but lost some points. The team is racing super strong and it is so much fun to be a part of it.
Here is the link to the results page of Speedweek.
We had off today (thursday) and I actually hitched a ride home with Jay and Joe last night, so Uh and I have been able to hang out today in the dash and then we are going to roadtrip it together for the rest of the series...I'm sure traveling with her won't smell as bad as that team van does...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2nd paragraph
2nd sentence
I've never seen so many subordinating conjuctions in one sentence. and and and and...