Saturday, April 28, 2007

so far so good in athens

so far so good on our huge road trip. We did the qualifying on computrainers last night. I managed to win my heat with an average wattage of 449 for 6k and went on to get 2nd in the finals. It was sweet, and as a result I get a first row call up and get to wear #2 in the race today. The finals had 8 podium girls who were very easy on the eyes. I will post pictures in a little bit, but it was AWESOME. Our team is having a great time and everything is going well. Tonight is the big race so hopefully the front row call up will make life a bit easier. $RICH$ is currently telling me how good combos are for you for pre race food and then how they help the beer afterwards.
stay tuned.
Jim Baldesare has bleach blond hair and is super pretty right now.

8 comments:

Brandon said...

Pimp! Thats alot of waaaaatttts. Make sure to rock it out tonight. Sounds like Jim is looking extra handsome.... that scares me.

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Since you aren't able to post yet- because you're still getting hammered...

Congrats on the win tonight!

Yes folks- Mark WON Athens! That's right! Hekman is a national hero now!

Congratulations my friend!

BVDG said...

HEK! Im so stoked man! I just found out this morning that you won, and Brandon and I are getting wastd to celebrate! HOORRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big Win!!!! Go Big RED!!

Ian Stanford said...

Right on Mark! That is a freak'in huge win. You must of woke up with a bed full of ladies this morning. We need photos.....of the win of course. -Ian

Dave Parrett said...

Mark,

This is huge. Congratulations, enjoy every single bit of it.

Erich said...

Rock'em, sock'em Mark! Can't wait to hear the story when you get back to Paceline...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS HEK! You are the MAN! Even more my hero than before!

Tommy (Greensboro Paceline)