Monday, April 23, 2007

waiting to race

Not much going on here these days. We leave fri for the USA SE CRIT SERIES. 8 races, all at night, and all worth 10k. I can't wait. My leg is bouncing up and down as we speak. It will be a ton of fun. 7 people living out of a van for a week and half. WOW.
Happy Birthday to my brother Rich. He is 31 today...gettin old. crazyness. So i thought I would post some pictures for him. Here is chad (boss man) lubing up his legs. So sexy.

This is $RICH$ not my brother...thank goodness. $RICH$ is modeling his new rudy project "hater blockers" looking good there playa.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..I thought those big glasses looked stupid on chicks

hecklejack said...

rich can't hear or see you because his glasses are blocking the hate

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

You guys freakin' kill me.. I swear.

Anonymous said...

So much hate to block. $Rich$, so sexy now.

CT

Alisha Lion said...

Who's that hot guy in the sunglasses? WOW.

Danielle said...

Good luck Mark!

BTW...I still haven't had a margarita since we visited you.

Ian Stanford said...

Those glasses almost fit like a helmet. Rich should be safe. If Chad keeps rubbing stuff on his legs we are going to have to ask him to stop and go seek help. However, I am not helping.
Be sure to by a Pine Tree Perfume for that van. I SENSE you will all need one. Tear it up!