Friday, April 04, 2008

A Bunch of Random Stuff

My eyes are bulging out of my head and my legs are tapping annoying up and down as I type this, I feel like my eyeballs are literally going pop out of my skull and smack the computer screen and slowly ooze down. Do you think that my breakfast coupled with a pot of coffee has anything to do with that? Yes that is chocolate milk...I am taking of lesson out of Calvin and Hobbes but I couldn't find any Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs...


Things in North Carolina have been good, it has been quite wet these last couple days and I have been spending extra time at the bicycle shop. My co worker Landon had a run in with a chainring while trying to remove some pedals... ouch. Nothing like greasy chainrings cutting your arm so deep that you can see the bone. YUM...
Jim Baldesare is in town for a couple days and he hooked up my bike fit for me. I am so lucky to have friends that use the Wobblenaught fit system and that are willing to come hang out and set me up. It is always good to have Jimbo down. Here he is showing me how to properly say "oh my goodness" with a lisp. Thanks Jim!!!!
My sugar buzz is amazing right now, I feel so productive but I can't seem to concentrate on anything at all. I have a ton of stuff to do to. I am packing up today and heading to Athens GA for some biking. There is a GA cup there this weekend and then I am hanging out for a week with my Toshiba teammates and then doing another GA cup. I am excited to do some racing with the team here in the states. The guys are cool so it will be a fun little block of training and racing.
Since I don't have a laptop, I can't guarantee any postings, but i will try my best. I just came down off my high and now I need to take a nap....

3 comments:

Another Mark from Grand Rapids said...

Aren't Cocoa Cruchies banned by the UCI? There cannot be too many natural ingredients in there...

Great photojournalism and good luck in the southeast crits.

Euro Poon said...

Mr. Hekman
Will you be in Chattanooga looking for blood?

EUROPOON

milo said...

you should read this stuff out loud before you write it.
i'll read it for you when you get back