Tuesday, April 01, 2008

BIG NEWS

So here is my big announcement: Aliza and I went to Gatlinburg yesterday and got MARRIED!!!! It was awesome, it was just us in essentially a drive thru wedding chapel. I am so excited I can't even begin to contain myself. I know that this is probably no suprise to people who know us, but we just felt like being spontaneous. HA!! CRAZY EH?
Anyway we are both really happy and want everyone to know we are going to have the mother of all parties soon. So stay tuned...

9 comments:

Maureen said...

you guys were in Gatlinburg and didn't give us a call...? Oh well.
CONGRATS!

Rich said...

all i have to say, is look at the date.

cam said...

I swore that it was an april fools day joke as well until I saw Aliza this morning, that ring is gorgeous. Congrats man.

E-rich said...

Get. Out. No. Way. April. 1.

J said...

Wow, just spoke with Aliza, you two are crazy!!!! I am so happy for you two. Can't believe it isn't a joke....

Aliza said...

Thanks cam...I am glad you think the ring is pretty since I picked it out haha. Maybe now that Mark and I are married (whoa that sounds weird), he will use his loving Brown Bear phone voice on me...ha!

Maureen said...

are you for reals Hekman? me & Geri were thinking for sure it was April Fool's....
I think you are joking!

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics?

klbrace said...

Aunt Stalker could not be any happier! Another musician in the "family"!!! I am thrilled and to think that I had always planned to buy Aliza's dress for the "specisal occasion"!!! Guess I will just have to buy you guys a house instead! Love, Aunt Kate