Monday, January 05, 2009

wherethehekhasmarkbeen

is the new name of my blog. Since it is a new year and it is my resolution to update again, I have decided to start slow and not tell all my stories at once. I hope to be updating more frequently now as I don't have television anymore so no more American Idol, Biggest Loser, Real Housewives of Orange County, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Real Housewives of New York City, Americas Next Top Model, or any wedding show you can think of...its going to be a long winter.

I am back to training and just won my first trophy of the 2009 season!!! Good thing I was the only one on a singlespeed, and yes I did get thirsty and drink it, whoops.



I was up in MI for Christmas and New Years and since there was 50 inches of snow I decided to get some serious cross-training in. This is how the MIganders roll and it is a riot.



My favorite part of MI is getting carted around downtown by the drunken pedicab drivers. This guy wasn't drunk, he just looked like it.

I hope someone still checks this blog and if you do, HAPPY 2009.

3 comments:

Chris Calabrese said...

I still check this blog. You're about the closest thing I have to a friend who is a rock star.

kylie-pie said...

me too, marky! poop on my face!

Anonymous said...

i don't check this blog
i don't post on this blog
but i do poop on your face