Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WHOS A PRO???

So I finally made it. In Mountain Biking, the equivalent of a category 1 on the road is called "pro" so I finally got my "pro" upgrade on the dirt. Just in time for the short track race at sugar mountain this weekend!!!! So now I guess I am technically a pro bike racer. Wow I should have done it this way years ago. Its much easier than trying to massage egos to get that road contract.

Congrats to A&F manager Chad Thompson and his wife Trudi. They had a baby girl yesterday afternoon. YAY!!!! Chad having a girl is a true testament that there is a such thing as karma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok dude, everyone thought you were a pro already. we just left off the "semi" in front of "pro" when talking about you.

Maureen said...

hekman, what is your email? Geri & I will send the pics from Boise (after the crit), if you still want them...