Monday, July 30, 2007

MTB

Race Report From Norba National:
Cross Country: I have never been happier in my LIFE to get a flat tire. It put me out of my misery. It was raining and real muddy and impossible for me to steer my bike, and then I got a flat so I dropped out. It was fun though. The guys who rip it are absolutely incredible. Those guys suffer more than anyone else in cycling. I guarantee it. Its inspiring to watch.
Short Track: It was fun and fast, I got pulled with 4 to go, and ended up placing in the low 20s. It was a ton of fun and there is a huge learning curve when doing these, so I was glad to do one.

This weekend was just a bunch of fun. I got to catch up with the old paceline posse:


I also caught up with one of my old friends from college and he emailed me some pics of what I looked like in college. Check IT. That is Mark the musician not the Prissy Roadie!

8 comments:

keith said...

You need to grow that hair and beard back. Looking like that in those crits would gain you a couple extra postions.

Maureen said...

holy crap Hekman, that is frightening--what is going on!?!?
that is A LOT of hair!

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

That is some funny freaky stuff right there!

Ian Stanford said...

Dude, you were (or are) so hippie! That crap will get caught up in your cassette if you are not careful. Plus, the salon expenses must have been killing you.

Anonymous said...

i know you said you had long hair back at ithaca, but if ever your posts warranted a comment this would be the one...i am speechless...no, i am giggling...love nato

Anonymous said...

wow, you are the messiah

milo said...

that dude is dressed too cool to be you....come clean

Anonymous said...

WOW! Tell me you donated to "Locks of Love"