Thursday, June 12, 2008

making up for not calling

I would like to wish my parents a happy 40th wedding anniversary. 40 years may seem like a long time but when 30 of them are spent hanging out with me, I am sure the years just flew by.
I would have called but yesterday was super busy. I woke up, texted, ate, texted, rode, texted while riding, ate, napped, texted, ate, texted, ate, went to a gay club with frank and yosvany, drank, texted, talked on the phone, and went to bed. So mom and dad, I so sincerely apologize for not calling.
Happy belated anniversary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure that 30 years seemed like an eternity. especially during the "poncho" phase

Anonymous said...

these comments are genius
you have hilarious friends Mark

billy said...

Where can I get more information about bicycle racing? Im interested in trying to become a professional bike rider. I would love to come see you race sometime.

Anonymous said...

Go to bikeforums.net if you want to learn more about bike racing.