Friday, June 08, 2007

TN

I wish I still had my Arrested Development cassette tape; remember the song Tennessee? I remember because my friend brad used to sing it all the time when he was going to go to TN for a swim meet.
Anyway we are going to tn for some bikin this weekend and it should be sweet. I haven't done a road race in a long time and I don't think I have done a road race that ends on an 8 mile climb in a really long time. There is the rr tomorrow morning followed by a 5 mile tt in the afternoon and then a criterium on sunday. It should be fun as it is just $Rich$ Andy and myself going.
It is hot here in NC. Not much has been going on here, just been riding and working and sitting in AC.

4 comments:

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Go get'em killer... we love you.

Mister interview!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2007/interviews/?id=mark_hekman_jun07

Anonymous said...

I remember that TN song too! Were you in high school when it came out?...because I think I was in sixth grade ;-)

Good luck this weekend!

Darren Zielinski said...

Congratulations on all the great things that are going on for you. Good luck this weekend. Look me up when you get to Austin. I should have a booth there at the race too (Rocket Science Sports).

Cheers!

ROBINSON said...

since i'm from TN, i'm familiar with the lyrics, "past dyersburg and on to ripley," but i missed the part that said, "8-miles of pain, and a long TT" good luck