Monday, June 25, 2007

We did it.

A&F pulled out the victory at tour of ohio on saturday. It was AWESOME. Marco even won the stage.
So all in all we got 1st and 3rd on the GC, 1st in points, 1st in KOM, and won 4 out of 6 stages. Not too shabby for us. We raced as a real team with a cause which made it a ton easier to be competetitive.
I am now currently in wilmington nc hanging out at the beach for a couple days with uh. This place is awesome, I have never been here, but scott chamber would like it because all the hippies that hang out here.
I have a TON of sweet pictures from the week, which are mostly not bicycle related, just cool pics. I will put up tommorow night when I get home--I am on a public computer now and I can pretty much see all the bacteria festering on keyboard...yum.
I can't say enough about how deep those guys dug this week, it was a great experience for all and hopefully we can keep this momentum rolling.
It was a great week for all, but Jimmy Mac took a bit of a spill, check it out here. Thanks to Dave Tingler for videoing a bunch of the races and editing them and everything.
Here is the link: Jimmy Mac Video
Thanks again to Blair Fraley from TEAM ECHELON for the pictures.


I will have a full write up and a bunch of hiarious stories soon.

5 comments:

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

You guys are so much better than a Pro Tour team- this is what racing is supposed to be about. This is awesome sh@t!

Congrats to you and the team!

Jason said...

Mark,
Stop by the Trolley Stop for a hot dog. Best at the beach.

Wrightsville is A1. We'll be there all next week.

Tingler said...

someone got your finish from worthington on vid.they had a better spot than i did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGtlSAmLQJQ

Scott said...

Hek, I'm gonna start calling you "Crit Monster!"

Liz said...

Markie, you look hot in yellow. You should wear it more often.