Friday, March 03, 2006

Coolest bikes




I ripped these pictures off of our bike sponsors blog--pretty cool eh? They were taken at our training camp last week in winston. It is fun being on a well organized team, and they don't even care if I moon them--yes i did and then turned around. That behavior is totally out of character though.

"BLAH" That is exactly how I feel. My disease has moved out of my lungs and totally into my sinuses, maybe it is floating away slowly but surely. It is horrible being down here and not being able to ride. Yesterday's high was 88--yes eighty-eight degrees. It was awesome--i went out in shorts and jersey for exactly 40 minutes, but I was so dizzy I couldn't do it any longer. I am just glad that this week is a rest week anyway.
It has been nice seeing kerry down here, she has a nice apartment for sleeping, and that is pretty much all I have done since I got down here. I just hope that I don't get her sick.

I can't believe how nice it is down here. People are mowing the grass and everything is green--it feels great. I am not going to race this weekend, but i am going to go get my t-shirt because I did spend $30 on an entry. Maybe I will just treat it like a big group ride and sit at the back and banter with people. I was looking forward the race because no one knows me down here and i could have played the role of spoiler--oh well.

My friend Brad Flikkema has a new job, good for him--he restrains naughty teenagers in a group home. I can't picture a more perfect job for him.

I have started this blog, but I haven't told any of my teamates about it yet, I am seeing how long it takes them to find it--I have never seen as many people so addicted to the dang internet, it is quite comical. you should have seen their faces when they got to camp and found out that I didn't have wifi. What the heck is WIFI anyway. Typical roadies--although I am starting to fit that mold more and more everyday. Good thing Mark Hendershot is coming to stay with me, he'll set me straight--well actually probably not straight.

peace
Moppy

2 comments:

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Oh, so now I have to be grouped into the whole techno addict thing? Oh great... I thought we were friends.

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to say "nice bikes"... you'd think I would've noticed that.

You owe me royalities for the use of the photos. I know where you live now so I can come collect it.