Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It is getting warmer again but slowly. It was only 50 today which feels much colder because it was like 80 the other day. I can't figure out who marksroomate is. I think it is somebody who likes to heckle, but I will get to the bottom of it. This elusive person may or may not live in columbus and may or may not live in washington dc...hmm.

check out this link...yes I know that it is a pain to copy and paste but just do it. This guy is very cool and my single speed hero: http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=photos/2006/features/ultra-endurance_series/michigan100_danjanson
all the MI boys are getting mad props, check out this tatooed mama who is going to be staying with me all of april: http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=photos/2006/features/ultra-endurance_series/wilderness101_markhendershot

I rode for 5 hours today. I rode with the yocals this morning for 2.5 hours and then went out again in the afternoon for about the same. I did sprints in the second ride--10 of them. I probably should have worked on cornering because I seem to crash more than other people. The problem is that I get so excited and try to win so badly that I usually just take out myself. I need to chill more, but that isn't much fun.

The parentals are enroute to the compound and yes we are going to mellow mushroom tommorow night. There is a new one in winston-salem and rumour has it that there aren't any dancing bears or bloodshot eyes...it is a "mod" mushroom. We shall see.

I came home yesterday and found a box of rudy project helmets at my door...so if anyone wants one let me know (JUST KIDDING CHADWICK) Apparently my house is now the headquarters for the team--I can't wait for them to send more tt helmets--those things are PIMP.

I am still trying to post pictures because there are some great ones from the race this past weekend. I don't think the library is equiped with such software. I spend about an hour each time trying to upload them, but it just doesn't seem to work. I'll keep trying though.

I might do a mtb race on sunday...if i can borrow a bike. It might be fun to change things up. Till next time

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I'll take one of those helmets if your offering :-)

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Do the MTB race in your skinsuit with your TT helmet on! That would rock!

Sprints are good for you... mmmm... sprints. 53x11 sprints or 39x15 sprints?

Anonymous said...

when are you gonna put something new up?

Anonymous said...

yeah, something new.
youre boring Hecklemark.