Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Pattys Day

Happy St. Patricks Day and Happy Birthday to my sister Deb, I think she is ** years old this year. I hope she is having a wonderful day.

I am off to Atlanta by way of asheville. I managed to snag a ride down to Atlanta with the BMW womens cycling team. Yes they all have new beamers so I get to ride in an X5. Good Stuff. Actually it is with my teamate and his wife--so it isn't as glorious as I am making it sound. But it will be fun. My teamates are tons of fun.

I managed to snag a TT bike. It is a cervelo p2sl--it is SWEET. I am borrowing it from the shop and I am going to try and sell it at the race. It is a 58cm and if anyone wants it--it is brand new with DA 10 and carbon cranks and the whole enchilada. It goes for 2500 but I will sell it for 2000--shipping AND tax included. Just let me know.

Well I hope everyone drinks green beer for me because this will be the first st. pattys day in a while that I won't be celebrating--so drink some for me.
Well off to Hotlanta--will give a full update when I get back on monday.

6 comments:

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

I am going to gloss over the whole Cervelo thing... I'm wiping away a tear right now, but I might get over it...

Have a great race and kick some ass (or arse).

Deb said...

Hi Mark! I have to admit i'm a little confused by all the team lingo but it's fun to read anyway! What exactly do you do in training camp? I showed the kids the picture of you in a costume and they said "Is Uncle Mark going trick-or-treating for Halloween?" :) I just said yes for lack of a better explanation. Nice chatting with you last night. Love you little brother!

Anonymous said...

that last post was really cute...
uncle mark.

Anonymous said...

now i feel comfortable letting you babysit milo.

marksroommate said...

fish and chips you sonofagun....i raced and did really bad mark...and i got a fever from it and a bad cough, your teammates were there, the sweatshop boys...the rode like goons--fast, unthinking, spurtling...garth and i had fun though-next race: when it actually is over 60 degrees, not when THEY forecast 65 and its really 40. can i post race reports under comments under your race reports, people might be interested, ya know.

marksroommate said...

fish and chips you sonofagun....i raced and did really bad mark...and i got a fever from it and a bad cough, your teammates were there, the sweatshop boys...the rode like goons--fast, unthinking, spurtling...garth and i had fun though-next race: when it actually is over 60 degrees, not when THEY forecast 65 and its really 40. can i post race reports under comments under your race reports, people might be interested, ya know.